Gamber 6 in Locking Slide Arm with 3/8 in Stud 7160-0514
The 6" Locking Slide Arm with 3/8" Stud is designed to work with a standard motion attachment with a 3/8" hole (sold separately). It can slide up to 5.5" (14 cm) from the center of the pole, and can be easily rotated to your desired position.
Any Upper Pole, Complete Pole, Low Profile Brackets, Center Pole or directly to any flat surface
Motion Attachment Included:
No - must order motion attachment (item no. 7110-1200 or 7160-0436) separately
Entire arm - 360° can lock at every 15°.
Yes - up to 5.5" (14 cm) fore/aft
3.63 lbs. / 1.6 kg
Height: 2.43" / 6.2 cm
Width: 3.66" / 9.3 cm
Depth: 8.74" / 22.2 cm
- The entire arm can rotate around 360° with locking points at every 15°.
- To rotate the arm simply pull the front lever out, rotate to desired position and then release the lever.
- Locking slide arm can slide up to 5.5" (14 cm) from the center of the pole.
- Designed for use with the Gamber-Johnson Standard Motion Attachments with a 3/8" hole (item no. 7110-1200 or 7160-0436 - sold seperately).
- Can be mounted directly to a flat surface or on any Upper Pole, Complete Pole, Center Pole, Low Profile Bracket or Smiley Face Pattern.
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS TO THE UPPER 48 UNITED STATES ONLY (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING)